Welcome to this week’s Agronomy Update! The Seed Treatment Department has been busy all week filling orders for our customers, and answering questions from customers too! In this week’s update, Zack Smith answers the following questions from growers:
- What new products should I know about this year?
- What is Ilevo, Mertec, or Clariva Complete Seed Treatment?
- How do these new products protect my field from Sudden Death Syndrome and Soybean Cyst Nematode?
- What seed disease should I watch out for in my fields this Spring?
- Should I use an insecticide on my seed treatment?
- What are some ways to apply Fluency Agent to my neonicotinoid treated corn and soybean seed?
Watch Zack Below!
AGRONOMY UPDATE- Seed Treatment News From the Field from Asmus Farm Supply on Vimeo.