Dicamba Updates for 2022
All AFS hosted in-person training sessions are complete. Please utilize one of the online options to complete your required training.
Engenia® Herbicide – State Collateral Labeling
As indicated by this state-specific collateral labeling, these states have additional restrictions and requirements. Check with your state pesticide regulatory agency for additional training and application requirements or restrictions. Users in these states must be in possession of this state collateral label and the Engenia herbicide container label at the time of pesticide application.
The Engenia label requires all applicators to be trained before applying the product. The online training is date and time stamped to assist applicators with the recordkeeping associated with meeting this requirement.
March 15, 2022, the US EPA approved amended labeling for XtendiMax® With VaporGrip® Technology (EPA Reg. No. 264-1210). Previous product labeling approved by EPA prior to March 15, 2022, is now superseded by the amended labeling. The amended XtendiMax label is now available. Users must have all labeling applicable to their location in their possession for XtendiMax to be lawfully applied after March 15, 2022.
Users are under a legal obligation to follow amended labeling. It is a violation of the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) Section 12 to use a registered pesticide in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Specifically, all users of XtendiMax must:
• Check www.xtendimaxapplicationrequirements.com no more than 7 days before application of this product for additional labeling, including state restrictions. Where applicable, users must comply with additional requirements found on this website.
• Obtain a copy of the amended (collateral) labeling, which must be in possession of the user at the time of application.
• Maintain a copy of the product label and any labeling that supplements the product label, including collateral and state-specific labeling, as part of the recordkeeping requirement.
• Follow the amended labeling approved by EPA on March 15, 2022.
Additionally, users in Iowa and Minnesota must:
• Obtain a copy of the state-specific labeling available for download at www.xtendimaxapplicationrequirements.com.
• Follow and be in possession of the relevant state-specific labeling at the time of application.
Iowa Specific Restrictions: Do not apply after June 20th.
Minnesota Specific Restrictions: Do not apply south of Interstate 94 after June 12th. Do not apply north of Interstate 94 after June 30th.
• Statewide restriction: Do not apply if the air temperature of the field at the time of application is over 85 degrees Fahrenheit or if the National Weather Service’s forecasted high temperature for the nearest available location for the day exceeds 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Forecasted temperature must be recorded at the start of the application.
Please refer to www.xtendimaxapplicationrequirements.com for additional information or contact Bayer at 1-844-RRXTEND.
For order questions, please call Customer Service at 800-325-1224 or firstname.lastname@example.org